The Secret of Booking a Great Day Meeting
We meet your comfort needs with 5 unique meeting spaces. All are available to you during your visit. And as a Spa Resort you’re guaranteed the atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful.
You’ll enjoy great productivity with spaces for break-out groups. And the quiet out-of-town location will encourage people to focus and think creatively.
Enjoyable and Relaxing Environment. Try our irresistible cuisine, a fresh air activity, or a soothing massage. And how about breaks in the solarium or on the seasonal patio.
Day Meeting Package:
- 1 Full Day Meeting Room Rental with Coffee, Tea, Water, Flip Charts, Markers, Whiteboard, Projection Screen only (no projector), WiFi
- 1 Free Use of Solarium, Living Room, Library, Patio, Lounge & Dining Room
- 1 Welcome Coffee with muffins,more..
- 1 Hearty Lunch with Dessert and Refreshments
- 1 Mid-Afternoon Health Snack and Refreshment Break
- Free Secure On-Site Parking
- Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverage: $110/person
- Meeting Space Rental: $375
- *Subject to applicable taxes and a 15% service charge on your food & beverage.
- *Available on weekends with an advance bookings.
- *Photocopy available at $0.10/page.
“I sent you my most challenging group to please and they came back raving about the accommodations, the service, the food, the atmosphere, the location, the spa services, etc. etc. Your Inn provided this group with the perfect environment to make some very difficult decisions about the future of our organization – for this we are all very grateful.”
Conference & Event Manager
Canadian Nurses Association
Terms and conditions apply. Gratuities and HST is not included in the price. Rates may change without notice. 25% deposit at the time of booking to confirm.
To Reserve Your Treatment
Our spa coordinators are available to assist you with your selections. For the best experience, we suggest that you book your appointments as far in advance as possible. A major credit card is required to book your services.
Cancellations and Missed Appointments
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, a fee of 50% of the treatment cost will be billed to your credit card. The same fee will be applied to missed appointments.
Many of our therapists are registered Ortho-Therapist from Quebec and all are certified in their professions. Receipts for insurance plans are available only with Otho-Therapists. Please inquire when booking your treatments whether an RMT is available.
Spa Gift Certificates are available to order by phone, email, online or in person. The certificate must be presented to spa reception upon arrival.
Methods of Payment
Rates, packages and services are in Canadian funds and subject to change without notice. Guests may sign their spa service charges to their room. Guests who have already checked out must pay at the Spa Reception Desk. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit or Cash are all accepted. We also accept Discovery cards. No third-party cards may be used in combination with any spa packages or promotions.