Our Meeting Facility is Green Conscious and Changing
- 80.2% of advertising is done online and electronically minimizing the need of printed resources, shipping and travelling fuels.
- Our website contains all the information meeting planners require to research and rent our meeting room facility. Their are no printed packages.
- Energy saving light bulbs are used in all lighting that do require the need of dimming.
- Heat and air conditioning is reduced during down times and during the night.
- In 2009 a $300,000 roof renovation was completed that included improved insulating products and insulating construction reducing the cost of heating and air conditioning by an estimated 22%.
Catering & kitchen:
- Practice water conservation by minimizing excessive water during dish washing.
- Recycle plastics, metals, glass and cardboard packaging.
- Use 94.4% re-usable dishware and cutlery. And 2.8% compostable dishware.
- Use of local Ontario produce when available.
- Use some organic cleaner to aid indoor air quality. However all bathrooms etc are cleaned with standard cleaners ensuring 100% sanitization and cleanliness.
- 100% indoor non-smoking facility.
- No use of kitchen deep fryers or indoor grills which can add smoke & pollutants to air.
- The inn operates it’s own private natural spring fed wells. All water is chemically free and safe.
- Water & septic wastes are additionally treated by an air injection system to increase waste breakdown.
- Meeting room includes paper recycling.
- Meeting room includes optional use of white board instead of paper flip-charts.
To Reserve Your Treatment
Our spa coordinators are available to assist you with your selections. For the best experience, we suggest that you book your appointments as far in advance as possible. A major credit card is required to book your services.
Cancellations and Missed Appointments
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, a fee of 50% of the treatment cost will be billed to your credit card. The same fee will be applied to missed appointments.
Many of our therapists are registered Ortho-Therapist from Quebec and all are certified in their professions. Receipts for insurance plans are available only with Otho-Therapists. Please inquire when booking your treatments whether an RMT is available.
Spa Gift Certificates are available to order by phone, email, online or in person. The certificate must be presented to spa reception upon arrival.
Methods of Payment
Rates, packages and services are in Canadian funds and subject to change without notice. Guests may sign their spa service charges to their room. Guests who have already checked out must pay at the Spa Reception Desk. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit or Cash are all accepted. We also accept Discovery cards. No third-party cards may be used in combination with any spa packages or promotions.